Stealth Traffic Management
Stealth Traffic Management is 100% Australian family owned and Australian made company based in South Australia who are committed to delivering high quality Traffic Management solutions.
We pride ourselves in excellence and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
Our company was established in 2017 with a vision to be Strategists in Safety and Compliance.
Stealth Traffic Management are pre-qualified in South Australia by DPTI for Workzone Traffic Management under the TMP Traffic Management Plans System. We can supply a diverse range of industries including Local Government, Utilities and Commercial.
|Role||Director/Traffic Plan Designer|
|Telephone||0430 041 045|
|Address||P.O Box 8014
Parafield Gardens S.A 5107
- Traffic Control
- Traffic Management
- Traffic Guidance Schemes
- Traffic Management Plans
- VicRoads and DPTI permits for Traffic Management
- Yarra Tram permits for Traffic Management
- Metro Train Permits for Traffic Management
- Pedestrian Management
We strive to work closely with our clients to ensure safety and compliance on all their projects.
At Stealth Traffic Management we also deliver the following:
- Develop Traffic Management Plans that are designed to manage risks and deliver safe work environments for all stakeholders (staff and contractors, motorists, cyclists and pedestrians)
- Ensure the effectiveness of our Traffic Management Plans to cause minimal disruption to essential traffic flow within the work site
- Obtain the required authorisation/s from VicRoads, DPTI and/or relevant local authorities
- Our professional, accredited and experienced Traffic Controllers will provide an extensive service to the project along with any signage, vehicles, or other traffic management tools required
- These sites are also randomly audited by senior management, on a regular basis
At Stealth Traffic Management our plans are produced using the latest computer aided drafting programs. We conform with Australian Standards and Worksite Safety Traffic Management Codes of Practice.
Safety is paramount at Stealth Traffic Management – for our employees, for all people working on site and for the general public.
We pay attention to risk management and harm minimisation in our systems and processes. For every project, we have a procedure for identifying risks and hazards and formulating relevant site-specific risk management strategies.
Stealth Traffic Management also provides on-site training as needed, along with keeping our staff informed of new developments in the industry, and any changes in regulations, and regular toolbox talks.
We also ensure all our staff are familiar with workplace Health and Safety requirements.
All our Traffic Personnel are accredited, are trained in the correct use of PPE and all other equipment used in work activities.
We provide our clients with a qualified, skilled and a highly motivated workforce and we strive to exceed industry standards, go over and above for our clients and become leaders in the Traffic Management Industry.
Our Vehicles & Equipment
We are fully insured, with vehicles that are maintained on a regular basis, in conjunction with daily pre-start checks to ensure our vehicles are kept to a high standard.
About Patsy Smith
Patsy has a demonstrated history in the Traffic Management Industry, with over 13 years’ experience in both South Australia & Victoria
Starting out as a Traffic Controller in 2008 in South Australia, Patsy soon advanced to leading a team and running major projects. She then progressed in her field to became Operations Supervisor, before progressing to Operations Manager General Manager, then to Director
Patsy is proficient in designing Traffic Guidance Schemes for our clients which include Government Authorities and private contractors. To maintain compliance in the field, she also conducts site audits, provides training & conducts regular toolbox meetings.
She has an extensive knowledge of the Traffic Management Industry and has the experience and knowledge to see a project through from planning to completion.