We are committed to protecting the privacy of our contacts, customers, suppliers and employees (“you” and when relating to you, “your”) and complying with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
In this policy we describe how we manage your personal information.
- The kinds of personal information we collectThe kinds of personal information that we collect include:
- contact details such as name, role or position in the Company, address, email address, mobile number, landline number and fax number;
- information relating to your profile and required Services, demographic location;
- information about your employment, company and Services you may be interested in;
- information regarding our communications with you;
- information about goods and services you have ordered;
- information about your business or personal affairs;
- communication between us;
- credit card information;
- other information relevant to client interviews and/or promotions;
- any other information requested on this Site or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
- if you are a supplier or prospective supplier, information about your business skills, services, products and prices; and
- information about your job requirements and outcomes so that we can provide the Services.
- How we collect personal informationWe collect personal information by various means including, but not limited to, when:
- you contact us with a question, inquiry or request a Service;
- you interact with us in any way; and
- you visit our website.
- For each visitor to the Website, we collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to pages viewed while browsing the site, browser and operating systems, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at the Website.
- Use of your personal informationWe may use your personal information to provide the Service to you and to provide you with information from us and other Users. We may use your personal information to respond to queries about our Service. We also use your personal information for marketing purposes, to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
- Disclosure of personal informationWe may share your information with other Usersthat provide Services to you. Those organisations will receive only the information they need to help deliver the Service. By using the Construction Advisorwebsite, you consent to the disclosure of your information to other Users. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these Users are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. We may also disclose information when it is required by law.
- Third party sitesOur site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.
- Third party services and trackingWe use third party tracking software and services and allow those services to track any clicks through their respective websites. We currently use Facebook Pixel and Linkedin Insight Tags, a brief overview is below.
With your permission, our website utilizes the Conversion Tracking Pixel service of Facebook Inc and Linkedin Insight Tags. This allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to our website by clicking on an advertisement within Facebook or LinkedIn.
While the data is anonymous when provided to us, Facebook and LinkedIn are able to connect the data with your Facebook or LinkedIn account. Facebook and LinkedIn can use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s and LinkedIn’s Data Use Policy found either:
- Accessing your personal informationYou have a right to access your personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like to do so, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- ComplaintsIf you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.