Why Join This Forum
5 Killer Reasons To Attend Dangerous Goods And Hazardous Substances Forum
- Receive latest updates on latest legislation and regulations on handling Dangerous Goods & Hazardous Substance to reduce impact on misconduct compliance
- Discover the latest advanced Dangerous Goods waste disposal management to track illegal storage of hazardous substances material, explosives handling & mine safety
- Acquire practical insights, proven solutions and effective emerging technology in Dangerous Goods detection, storage and transport to aid in managing risk and safety in Dangerous Goods & Hazardous material & environment
- Determine the best technology and strategy that optimize your risk management measurement in handling dangerous goods and hazardous substance as well as preventive action in unwanted incidents
- Engage and network with some of most innovative minds in the thriving times of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous substances solutions and activities
Please complete the admission form below. Upon confirmation of admission to this program, we will be sending you a confirmation and invoice. Any questions or inquiries, please contact Clariden Admissions Office at +61 (3) 9909 7310.
Dangerous Goods And Hazardous Substances Forum
|Program Location:||Melbourne Marriott Hotel, Australia|
|Pre-forum Site Tour:||27 November 2019|
|Main Forum:||28 – 29 November 2019|
For Industry Professionals:
|Forum Packages||Final Early Bird Fee(If payments and registrations are received by 30 Oct 2019)||Regular Fee Nett|
|A: Main Forum Only (2-Days)*(Most Popular)||AU$ 2,395||AU$ 2,595|
|B: Main Forum + Pre-forum Site Tour** (3-Days)(Most Value)||AU$ 2,895||AU$ 3,095|
*The forum fee includes lunch, refreshments and conference documentation.
**Space In Each Site Tour Is Limited, Registrations Will Be Available On First Come, First Reserved Basis.
For more information and to register, click here