Privacy Collection Notice
Construction Advisor collects personal information, including sensitive information, when you use the Construction Advisor Website or interact with Construction Advisor.
The personal information we collect about you may include information:
- you provide us in forms, questionnaires or creating your profile, such as your full name, date of birth, contact details, employment details, your desired employment and salary and other information we may request from you;
- you provide from time to time through contact with us, whether via email or through discussions by telephone or other correspondence; and
- collected about you from third parties, for example, your employer or previous employer and references listed on your profile.
Purpose of Collection
Your personal information is being collected by Construction Advisor. Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), we are required to tell you that we collect personal information (as defined in the Privacy Act) about you so that we can perform the services you have requested.
If we are unable to collect personal information about you, we will be unable to provide the services you require. If you do not agree with the collection of your information, your only remedy is to delete your profile from Construction Advisor.
- access and seek correction to your personal information;
- make a privacy complaint and how we’ll deal with any complaint you make.