How much better could your life and career be?
The Construction Advisor coaching philosophy is based on the premise that all human beings have considerable untapped potential, and given the right advice, motivation and support, most are capable of developing this potential to lead more personally-fulfilling lives whilst also growing their career.
We believe the key to a successful coaching relationship is the creation of a successful “partnership” between coach and coachee based upon mutual respect.
The coachee needs to believe that the coach possesses the multi-faceted competence necessary to be able to:
- Challenge their perspectives
- Suggest alternative ways of thinking and tools
- Motivate them to aspire to more
- Follow-through on commitments.
They also need to develop the confidence that the coach acts in their best interests, with the overall aim being to evaluate what could/should be different, and then exploring together how to achieve such improvement.
Our approach utilizes the latest research from a number of sources, including management theory, psychology, philosophy, sociology and bio-medical research.
Examples of topics, which can be included in a tailored coaching program are:
- Understanding and managing the five elements which impact personal wellbeing
- Developing emotional intelligence- understanding self and understanding others
- Growing your personal brand
- Managing stress
- Leadership principles
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships
- Planning and organising
- Effective Decision-making
- Handling conflict
- Developing Assertiveness
- Developing Resilience
- Coping effectively with change
- The art of influencing others
- Conducting effective performance appraisals
- Dealing with challenging/underperforming staff
- Work/life balance
- Interviewing techniques
- Presentation skills
We also offer a complementary Personality Profiling session as part of the coaching program to help coachees develop insights into their unique set of attitudes, behaviours, and drivers which influence their life outcomes.
Due to a range of variables, we believe it is difficult to predict at the outset how many sessions will be required to achieve specific outcomes,
These variables include the coachee’s capacity to develop; their commitment to outcomes; the complexity of the changes desired; and the influence of external factors.
We would suggest that the coach and coachee undertake a review of progress after 4- 6 sessions to determine outcomes achieved, and plan future requirements.
It is our aim to empower subjects to increase their effectiveness so that they are able to develop independence as soon as possible, and feel it is therefore important to design an individual Development Program for each coachee.
- to better understand personal and professional strengths and weaknesses
- to develop effective strategies to enhance strengths and minimize weaknesses
- to develop confidence to trial new approaches
- to learn effective ways to review and evaluate progress
- to learn specific new skills based upon Development Plan criteria
- to learn how to self- motivate so that progress is maintained
Notes are taken at and subsequent to, each session so that the coach can review the detail and prepare for the next session where appropriate.
An individual program will be compiled in consultation with the subject as early as possible, so that progress in the proposed developmental areas can be reviewed.
Intermittent contact may also be required, and so email and phone contact is included in the monthly fee.
Each coachee is allocated a 1.5 hour face-to-face session with a minimum of a half-hour preparation by the coach prior to each session.
In order to maintain momentum, we would recommend a minimum of one session per month, but it can be beneficial at the commencement of the program to shorten the interval from one month to a fortnight so that faster traction is achieved.
What you are now comes from what you have been,
And what you will become, comes from what you do now
CALL US NOW TO FIND OUT MORE
1300 222 392