Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand from the 9th to 11th of December, 2019.
This conference is focused on modern concepts of sustainable and green infrastructure and environmental practices with consideration for global implications of burgeoning urbanization, climate change, and stewardship of coastal and other sensitive environments. The conference aims to present recent global developments in coastal engineering, environmental-friendly construction and development practices, green building materials, architectural design innovations, sustainable cultivation and conservation practices, land reclamation and re-purposing concepts, and advances in environmental analysis and monitoring. We will focus on the as-built world as we currently know it, and what is not known about cities and resource developments of the future.
As an open and hospitable platform, ICCAEE dedicated to providing benefits for participants as follows:
- Learn from successful case studies and examples of sustainable infrastructure and environmental practices
- Learn from and network with industry leaders and practitioners from around the world
- Learn about international trends and policies leading to sustainable development
- Share latest advances in infrastructure planning, design and construction
- Share latest advances in land cultivation, water management and conservation, environmental analysis and monitoring
- Learn about new tools, latest research and innovative ideas
- Learn how to plan infrastructure for population trends, resiliency and climate change
- Learn about innovative project financing
- Contribute to the comprehensive conversation on resilient infrastructure, land and water sustainability
- Participate in wide-ranging discussion with international industry leaders, innovators and visionaries
- Meet and mingle with peers from the international community and learn how they manage sustainability and risk, project efficiency and infrastructure maintenance
- Earn PDHs through presentations, technical sessions and technical tours
The conference will be an ideal forum for engineers, architects, constructors, environmental scientists and managers who have a practical and scientific interest in building a sustainable future, and exchanging ideas and experiences from around the world. We sincerely look forward to some exemplary and inspirational project experiences and innovations.
|Category||Early (due by Aug.27)||Regular(due by Oct.25)||Late(after Oct.25)||Onsite(Dec.9-10)|
|IASED Member||USD 500||USD 550||USD 600||USD 650|
|Nonmember||USD 550||USD 600||USD 650||USD 700|
|Student||USD 480||USD 520||USD 550||USD 600|
|Presenter||USD 400||USD 450||USD 500||USD 550|
|Listener||USD 300||USD 350||USD 400||USD 450|
Click here to register